Paradise Point Family Medical Centre was first established in 1995. We have been an AGPAL accredited practice since May 2000 and strive to achieve the highest levels of competency in all areas of Patient care. We are open Monday – Friday.
We are located in a new, modern and well-equipped building; offering our patients a full suite of complementary services in-house, such as:
- Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology Collection Centre
- Clinical Psychology
- Laser Treatments
- Varicose Vein Treatments
We also have a modern, state-of-the-art, 3 bed treatment room with an Enrolled Nurse at all times, a Dietician, Physio, Podiatrist, Laser, Psychologist, and Brain Treatment Service.
We currently have 2 full-time GPs and 2 part-time GP’s who have all been with us for extended periods – the longest for over 15 years now; and we are looking for another GP to become a part of our friendly and supportive team… hopefully for just as long, if not more!
If you haven’t already been, Paradise Point is a beautiful suburb on the northern end of the Gold Coast, right on the water, with a strong community feel – often described like a small country town. There is a plethora of inviting restaurants and cafés, as well as waterfront parks to enjoy leisurely lunches or dinner after work. With plenty of living opportunities close by, both gated and normal residential (for those that are relocating); we think our location is absolutely fantastic!
About the right candidate:
- AHPRA Registration
- FRACGP or Equivalent
- Ability to work Full Time preferred, but not essential
- Available to start within the next 1-2 months (or immediately)
What we can offer the right candidate:
- Secure undercover parking
- Amazing support team consisting of 3 Receptionists, 1 Enrolled Nurse, and the Practice Manager
- Complimentary in-house Allied Health services to support your patients care
- Flexible working schedule – the option to work some late nights and Saturdays is available if preferred
- 70% of billings ongoing
Please feel free to visit us at our website (www.ppfmc.com.au) or Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ParadisePointFamilyMedicalCentre).
You can also contact Mark O’Callaghan (Practice Manager) on 07 5529 5899 (or firstname.lastname@example.org) with any queries you may have. We thank you for taking the time to consider our Practice and joining our amazing team!